From learning to make sourdough bread to sewing heirloom dolls, or wine tasting foodie weekends.... Enjoy staying in lovely surroundings, get spoilt by having all your meals cooked for you, teas, afternoon cakes and evening cocktail, and on top of it, learn something new and get involved.
The sewing workshops are held in the atelier on the second floor where you have the luxury of making something just for your enjoyment, with a teacher there to guide you. The sourdough weekend involves getting your hands sticky at times, and the pleasure of making and eating the fresh crusty breads that you will have made in the old restored bread oven in the 'pigeonnier.' Because you will be busy all weekend, we add a day either to the beginning or end of the weekend, so you can also relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Calendar of upcoming workshops :
- 7 - 14 May : Week of Sewing and embroidery with Erica Tomlinson and Nicki
- 16 - 18 May : Sourdough workshop.
- June : Wine and Cognac tasting dinner and weekend. Date to be confirmed.
- June : Painting 'en plein air' with young Charlie Roy- any level. Exact date to be confirmed.
- 24 September - 1 October : Week of Sewing and Embroidery with Erica Tomlinson and Nicki
November dates to be confirmed :
Wreath making over a weekend with gourmet meals and a relaxing time.
Also a special pre-christmas week of making wrapping paper, ornaments and wreaths or even gifts.
Please contact to us for information on any course you are interested in.